1.9K views

I signed up and paid the 150 dollar fee and then had to submit the 400 dollar "security deposit". I first tried to bid on several cars that were mysteriously "removed" from the auction no less than an hour before auction time.

I persevered, and won several auctions, only to be told that even though I was the highest bidder, the seller could demand more money for the car, which I refused to pay.

I finally bid and won a car, now Auto Bid Master demanded payment through bank wire, which is untraceable. I sent them the money for the car and shipping and now, they won't send me the title unless I submit my drivers license and probably more money for storage of the vehicle they REFUSE to ship me.

Comments

sounds legit to me. I bought 2 vehicles from them and sure some could be removed from the auction.

Also if you look at the listing you will see "on aproval" or absolute sale. it is not autobidmasters auction it is coparts auctions they just give you access to a wholesale auction.

Auto Bid Master website always crashing during peak times -auctions-. Save your $150 and +$400 deposit. Deal directly with COPART and one of there suggested brokers if you don't have a dealers license.

Hello everyone, same thing has happened to me, they are deceptive in handling there affairs. They miss lead the consumer and leave you open for add on charges and costs.

I seems to be their " style of doing business" . As a broker and charge a $250.00

per car auction fee they should be held responsible for representing you with a seamless transaction process.

That is Not the case I am sure you will agree. It is Buyer beware , hold onto your wallet .

Slidell, Louisiana, United States #1280279

Thanks that's helpful as I was really thinking about forking out the money to join. Now I'm rethinking

I Once purchased a vehicle which went fine except with the delivery. I purchased autobidmasters expensive delivery service to avoid the hassle of doing it myself.

When i called to check the status they had no clue of where my vehicle was. All of a sudden the vehicle arrived but neither autobidmaster or copart had any way to track it down.

They pretty much left me on my own but with luck my vehicle showed at the address i requested without any prior notice. They just need better management .

:cry Hay read the rules and all of the writing on the auction . If you can't or won't do that then don't bid or come to this sight .

Before you make such bad claims maybe you should check your operator headroom.

This was your own falt. The thing about the dl it is required buy law not autobidmaster!

truckscampersandboats@yahoo.com please replies if this company autobidmasters has beat you outta of moneys ,,starting class action suite,,,,

please if there is any others out there been beat outta money by autobidmasters please contact me at var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy74745 = 'truckscampersandboats' + '@'; addy74745 = addy74745 + 'yahoo' + '.' + 'com'; document.write( '' ); document.write( addy74745 ); document.write( '' ); about starting class action suite,,,

ANY ONE THINKING THEY WANT TO DO ANY BUSINESS WITH AUTOBIDMASTERS YOU WILL BE BEET OUT OF THOUSANDS THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM OUT ON THE INTERNET,,1ST IF THEY NEED YOUR DL LICENCE WOULDNT THEY GET IT WHEN YOU REG???LIKE I SAID ,,,,,,,BUYERS BEWARE,,,,THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM ON THE INTERNET,,YOU WILL BE SORRY ,,,,,

Sorry to hear you're unhappy with our service. It sounds like you may have some confusion about how the auctions work.

Copart allows seller's to set a Minimum Bid or Reserve Price for their auctions. Many sellers of later model or clean title cars wish to protect their investment by setting a minimum price. If an auction has a Minimum Bid Price, it'll be clearly indicated in the Sales Status of the auction. You'll see a sales status of "On Minimum" in the Bid Information box.

We do require a valid driver's license in order to process your title and reassignment. This is to confirm your identity and also to provide the information required on the reassignment form.

to AutoBidMaster Support Rio Grande, New Jersey, United States #690716

If seller sets a minimum or reserve price, why is that price not stipulated on the vehicle description?

rewest
to fran Tiffin, Ohio, United States #783104

Because reserve prices and minimum bids are indicated but the amount is not shown. Let's assume that I'm selling that car you bid $5,000 on.

I want a minimum of $10,000 for it. If you saw the minimum was $10,000, you wouldn't bid.

by the same token if the minimum bid is stipulated but not disclosed and you win for $5,000 but I really want 10, I can think that maybe I'm not going to get 10 and I can counter your winning bid with $7,500. Then you can either accept or counter or back completely out.

Not disclosing the amount of the minimum bid is no different from a reserve price auction on ebay.

If you don't want to play around with minimum bids look for the auctions that are "Pure Sale".