Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Got ripped off by autobidmaster. i am in Wa, i was bidding on a car with monster bidding they call it to trap innocent consumers, it should be called highway robbery bidding, i don't know how dealer autobidmaster who we pay $175.00 yearly, that dealer fee they charges is to extract money from you not to protect you, i don't know how they are getting away with this along with copart, continuing with my bidding: i was showing on the screen getting bids from Oregon, i thought i was bidding in WA against someone in Oregon, but i was bidding against my own bids, bid ended, it didn't show i won, i refunded my deposit, 10 minutes later i get email i won, i called and explained what happened, they say either i buy car for $2100.00 or pay $650.00, i am going to take them to court and have judge penalize them for their act, hopefully no one else eill get screwed. Buyet please beware-copart and autobidmaster is team of crooks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Autobidmaster Car Bidding.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Louisiana, United States #1337632

Me too . I got outbid by someone in Oregon, so I logged out .

Came on the site and logged back in later and found out that I won the bid for $1700 and the location of the car was changed from Dallas , TX to Whilling, IL that's not close to me . Autobidmaster is totally scam !