AutoBidMaster, Good Place to Bid

21 of 39 Autobidmaster reviews

I won an AUDI A8 QUATTRO 6 months ago by placing bid at Autobidmaster.com and the car is running perfectly.I got a flood damaged car with an undercarriage damage, this was only the cooling and ac radiator and frame, I changed 3 of them with $1500 and paid $6000 for car.

I think it is a good deal for an auto that still running today with minimum maintenance and oil change. Autobidmaster works in my opinion.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
21 of 39 Autobidmaster reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 30, 2014 #893144

You work for this company, you lying cheat.
This company is the biggest scam artist around, making these false claims. Stay far away!!!!!

0 0 Reply
mith.andrd2

May 16, 2015 #985018

No i am not working for the company, one of my friend is customer AutoBidMaster from last one year, he told me about all this...
""I think most people who buy from AutoBidMaster don't know that Company sell total loss claim cars that needs repair.They also put the repair cost with loss details on the inventory page. ""
This is fact you or PissedConsumer can check it also.... stop spreading rumors....

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Autobidmaster. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Autobidmaster.
Filing a new complaint about
×