1.6K views

I won an AUDI A8 QUATTRO 6 months ago by placing bid at Autobidmaster.com and the car is running perfectly.I got a flood damaged car with an undercarriage damage, this was only the cooling and ac radiator and frame, I changed 3 of them with $1500 and paid $6000 for car.

I think it is a good deal for an auto that still running today with minimum maintenance and oil change. Autobidmaster works in my opinion.

Had an Experience with Autobidmaster?

Comments

You work for this company, you lying cheat.

This company is the biggest scam artist around, making these false claims. Stay far away!!!!!

mith.andrd2
to Anonymous #985018

No i am not working for the company, one of my friend is customer AutoBidMaster from last one year, he told me about all this...

""I think most people who buy from AutoBidMaster don't know that Company sell total loss claim cars that needs repair.They also put the repair cost with loss details on the inventory page.

""

This is fact you or PissedConsumer can check it also....stop spreading rumors....

Autobidmaster - Rigged Autobidmaster "So apparently there are two auctions. You win the first bid. Then it says you go to a second "Live" auction where you are not allowed to enter. So basically..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Autobidmaster - Damaged car in transport-late delivery-no refund Autobidmaster "OK,so i bought the car, payed them on time arranged shipping, payed for it but it took them 13 days to deliver car on distance of 90 miles?!?!? the truck..." Read more Autobidmaster - DO NOT USE /BLOCKS ANY CONTACT DIRECTY W/COPART IF A PROBLEM Autobidmaster "Bought a 2016 Nissan It was run and drive verified Pictures on website show it running from numerous angles Coming off the transport it had Rod noise !!! Because of..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more