I won an AUDI A8 QUATTRO 6 months ago by placing bid at Autobidmaster.com and the car is running perfectly.I got a flood damaged car with an undercarriage damage, this was only the cooling and ac radiator and frame, I changed 3 of them with $1500 and paid $6000 for car.
I think it is a good deal for an auto that still running today with minimum maintenance and oil change. Autobidmaster works in my opinion.
I think most people who buy from AutoBidMaster don't know that Company sell total loss claim cars that needs repair.They also put the repair cost with loss details on the inventory page.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Audi A8
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Teleflora's distributor sent a bunch of flowers shoved into a vase. It was supposed to be a $80 premium bouquet. The flowers were cheaper and not arranged. Embarrassing! Vase was..."
- "I had two bad experiences with Pizza hut. One as you can see from the photo, waited over and hour for the pizza and got folded slices of pizza...."
- "PayPal allows anyone to open a PayPal account using any email address they want, even if it's not the person's email address, and PayPal will refuse to remove the stolen..."